This is a quarterly on-line newsletter to update you on JICA Rwanda's activities. You will find interesting and exciting stories about project achievements, human stories around JICA volunteers and Rwandan people, forthcoming events and many more!
For subscription, please read through "User's rule on JICA Rwanda's e-newsletter" and put your email address in the blank box below.
User’s rule on JICA Rwanda’s e-newsletter
JICA Rwanda’s e-newsletter is an newsletter produced by JICA (Japan Internationals Cooperation Agency) Rwanda Office and sent at free of charge to users’ e-mail address registered by means determined by JICA Rwanda Office.
Artcile 2: User’s rule
User shall agree with this user’s rule upon subscribing the e-newsletter. The user’s rule may be updated without any notice.
Article 3: Subscription
- Those who wishes to subscribe the e-newsletter shall apply subscription by means determined by JICA Rwanda Office.
- User, with his/her own responsibility, shall use his/her own equipment necessary to subscribe, receive and read the e-newsletter.
- User shall change registered information when it becomes necessary.
- User can cancel subscription on JICA Rwanda Office’s website.
Article 4: Copy right
- Copy right of the e-newsletter belongs to JICA Rwanda Office.
- Contents of the e-newsletter is protected by copy right law and any reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form and any use for profit gaining purpose is prohibited.
Artcile 5: Suspension of distribution
- JICA Rwanda Office may suspend distribution of the e-newsletter without informing users by reason of its own or others.
- JICA Rwanda Office shall not be responsible for matters which may caused to users by suspension of the e-newsletter distribution.
- JICA Rwanda Office may suspend distribution of the e-newsletter to a user without informing him/her when the user does not keep the user’s rule, registers false information upon subscription or the e-newsletter cannot be sent to registered e-mail address for several times due to errors.
Article 6: Exemption from responsibility
- JICA Rwanda Office is exempted from any responsibility for any matters which may be caused by the e-newsletter’s contents.
- JICA Rwanda Office does not guarantee the completeness and correctness of the information distributed by the e-newsletter.
- JICA Rwanda Office is exempted from any responsibility for any matters which may be caused when the e-newsletter is not reached to users or delayed.
- JICA Rwanda Office is exempted from any responsibility for any damage when user registers false information for subscription.
Article 7: Privacy
- Personal information registered for subscription is used based on the law in Japan titled “Law concerning protection of personal information by independent administrative corporation (No. 59, 2003)”
- JICA Rwanda Office outsources the e-newsletter distribution to private company. JICA Rwanda Office ensures propose use and storage of acquired information to prevent any leakage by agree on necessary rules.
- Use of e-mail address acquired shall be limited only to distribution of the e-newsletter and questionnaire on the e-newsletter.
Article 8: Others
When user registers e-mail address of mobile phone, it may not be distributed due to technical reasons.
The rule above is effective from April 30, 2012.